Ants Layered Blazer
At first glance, this tailored jacket seems uncharacteristically straight-laced for Henrik Vibskov, but by toning down the extravagance, he has room to tweak it without losing the fundamental appeal of a sharply cut blazer. Upon closer inspection, the twill fabric reveals its unique coloring: a distinctive mixture of navy and black that's neither and both. This play on expectations continues with layered detailing turning basic seams and details into extraordinary flourishes. Both the armscye and hem are doubled, creating a staggered shoulder and a floating panel at the body. Wear it with the matching pant for a wonderfully novel take on a classic two-button suit.
- Two-button, notch lapel front
- Two front welt pockets with exposed pocket bags
- Single vent at center back
- Functional single-buttoned surgeon's cuff
- Fully lined
- Made in Portugal
- 68% polyester/30% viscose/2% elastane with 50% acetate/50% viscose lining
ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ON SALE OR WITH COUPON AT +50% OFF ARE FINAL SALE.