Blue Motac 3D Slim Jacket
The venerable trucker debuted more than a century ago, but it's only in 2017, with Aitor Throup oversees G-Stars experimental Raw Research project, that it receives the contemporary refresh it deserves. Looking at how motocross athletes perform, Throup inserts flexible knit panels throughout the body, giving you complete freedom of movement while retaining the trucker's classic good looks. The entire design is stripped of color for an indigo-tinged white that makes it feel like you're seeing this jacket for the first time ever.
Also available in INDIGO.
- Button front with point collar
- Buttoned cuffs
- Adjustable buttoned tabs at waist
- Tonal ribbed knit panelling at back, shoulders, and sleeves
- Two snap-buttoned flap patch pockets at chest, two snap-buttoned welt pockets at waist, two elasticated entry pockets at back, and one elasticated entry pocket at interior
- Earbud holding loop at inner left
- Rubberized logo at back waist
- 100% cotton with 97% polyester/3% spandex trim and 65% polyester/35% cotton lining
Model stands 6' 1" and weighs 165 lb and is wearing size M.