This style might have startedåÊas a rugged work shirt, but its heavy embroidery, printing, and patching make it bolder, cooler, and much more savvy. A relaxed fit and elongated body make this canvas shirtåÊeasy to wear while the densely arranged detailsåÊexudeåÊP.A.M.'s subversive charm. Leave it open as an exaggerated shirt jacket or close it up as an all-black statement with jeans or cropped pants.
- Button front with point collar
- Two front self-fabric patches at chest with embroidery at right and buttoned flap patch pocket at left
- Tonal print at right sleeve
- Tonal embroidery at lower left
- Tonal print and printed twill patches with embroidery at back
- Tucks at back yoke
- Adjustable single-buttoned barrel cuffs
- Straight front hem with longer, rounded back hem
- 100% cotton
Model stands 6' 1" and weighs 165åÊlb and is wearing size M.