Indigo Motac-X 3D Tapered Jean
Forget everything you knew about jeans—Aitor Throup uses angular shapes and stretchy ribbed knit to create pants you've never seen before. Panels wrap around the body for a sharply tapered, yet unrestrictive, silhouette. Covered hardware and adjustable waist tabs streamlines the look while premium leather patches repurpose a functional motocross detail. By combining heavy denim with flexible knit, Throup pushes the limits on what denim can do.
- Zip fly with covered snap button and interior button
- Adjustable waist tabs with hook-and-loop tape
- Tonal ribbed knit panelling throughout with leather panelling at back legs
- Angled seams throughout with darts at knees
- Two front angled welt pockets and two rear patch pockets with signature curved stitching
- Debossed logo at metal tag at front
- Rubberized logo at back
- 100% cotton with 97% polyester/3% spandex trim, 100% cow leather contrast, and 65% polyester/35% cotton pocket lining
Please note, sizes 28–32 have 32" inseams while sizes 33 and larger have 34" inseams.
Model stands 6' 1" and weighs 165 lb and is wearing size 30.