Striped Direction Shirt
This striped shirt riffs off the tuxedo shirt, utilizing color and texture to make a traditional style easier to wear. A subtly rippled texture is the exact opposite of stiff, starched formality and gives this shirt versatility with plenty of personality. The dynamic use of stripes makes pared back outfits even more interesting and is all you need to elevate a tapered trouser and thick-soled derby to casual greatness.
- Button front with point collar and panelling along placket
- Stitched pleat at shoulder
- Single-button barrel cuffs
- Rounded shirttail hem
- Signature bar embroidery at lower right
- Made in Japan
- 91% cotton/9% polyester with 100% rayon accent
Model stands 6' 1" and weighs 160 lb and is wearing size 48.