Suspenders normally go under jacket, not over them; but that's exactly why this brushed moleskin blazer makes such an impression. Sharp, clean tailoring hides a lot of traditional details, making it impossible to ignore the straps that wrap around the shoulders. We like buttoning it up over more traditional shirting and trousers for an striking mix of classic and modern.
- Hidden one-button front with notch lapels and tonal revers
- Attached woven suspenders
- Hidden functional five-button surgeon's cuff with detachable thumb straps
- Two side on-seam pockets, two interior welt pockets, and one interior patch pocket
- Center back vent
- Fully lined
- 65% cotton/35% viscose with 100% cotton body lining, 100% viscose sleeve lining, and 50% linen/35%wool/15% viscose
Model stands 6' 1" and weighs 160 lb and is wearing size 38.